The Millionaires Club A forum where gentlepersons may discuss finance and related matters
wit is appreciated - vulgarity is not

Introduction

View Introduction

Archives

View Archives

Search Archives

Info

Adding Images

Adding Links

Links

 aaa Brown attacked by M|EP

 aaa The Great GW Circus

 ADVFN

 AIM

 Barclays Stockbrokers

 BBC

 Bloomberg

 Bullion Desk

 CMC

 CNN

 Companies House

 CSY Computer Systems

 Daily Bayonet

 Dailyfx

 Digital Look

 Fark

 French Property

 FT.com

 Google

 Growthcompany Info

 IG Index

 Interactive Investor

 Live Oil Price

 London Stock Exchange

 Money AM

 Motley Fool

 MSN Money

 Nasdaq

 New York Stock Exchange

 News of the World

 Shares mag

 Sky News

 Stockchallenge

 The Daily Mail

 The Daily Telegraph

 The Dailymash

 The Financial Times

 The Guardian

 The Indepenent

 The New York Times

 The Sun

 The Times Online

 The Wall Street Journal

 Wikipedia

 Yahoo

 You tube


Current Message Return to posts
From: LP12
Indigo - Peter Gabriel
https://youtu.be/HDlg1QlM5qM?si=SKcnJSa1uywNNAvu

"up there since 1986" (basically since whenever I got the cassette)

can't stand any live versions/

It's too late
This model's out of date
Got every spare part
But there ain't much heart inside here
Not like the start
I was good at the art of survival
I've always tried
To keep my troubles deep inside
Where I can hide them
now I'm open wide

When it ends
Again I'll see my friends
They'll give me a lift
I've been running adrift, so easy
Shifting the gear
I got nothing to fear from the showdown
I'll go down quiet
And kids downstairs making a hell of a din
I'm all alone
Getting a quote for the wages of sin

Beyond the indigo, indigo
Where the chilly winds, winds will blow
My time is running low
Going to cross the dark dark river
Going to see my good life-giver
Better cover my yellow liver

Alright,
I'm giving up the fight
I didn't know when
I'd be a stranger again
In my own land
The days are O.K.
But oh how I hate those long nights
You understand
Darling please, just hold my hand
You feel so warm
In the eye of the storm
I'm going away, I'm going away, I'm going away
See you again someday
Darling, I'm going away
Feel like I'm going away, this time I'm going away


 Current Thread  Author  Time 
Indigo - Peter Gabriel...[more]
 LP12  04:57:33 
>> I do enjoy a bit of Gabriel...[more]
 Alfie Noakes  11:51:43 
>> Red Rain my fave...[more]
 Hamsterwheel  12:57:30 
>> not "don't give up?"
 Alfie Noakes  13:13:39 
>> Didn't Kate Bush sing on that ?
 Free Thinking Doggie  13:47:14 
>> Indeed, though it was meant for Dolly Parton!
 Hamsterwheel  15:21:30 
>> Gabriel must have wanted her Norks pressed up against him for the video...[more]
 Alfie Noakes  17:06:11 
>> yes Hammy's a fan
 Alfie Noakes  13:54:31 
>> They used to say that......[more]
 Free Thinking Doggie  14:41:04 
>> Exactly same here 👍 I associate Games Without Frontiers with a time and a ... [more]
 LP12  12:19:44 
>> I preferred Genesis when Gabriel was the front man. Selling England by the ... [more]
 Free Thinking Doggie  11:55:21 
>> yeah my dad had that album too amongst a few others
 Alfie Noakes  13:13:01 
>> My dad didn't get modern music, was a Gilbert & Sullivan man, we played that ... [more]
 Free Thinking Doggie  13:22:38 
>> I like G and S ( and have appeared in them ) but not exclusively.
 Denc 🗡  14:03:36 
>> No 3 is like this. Only tolerates Classical music.
 JonH🍕  14:00:13 
>> I was exposed to classical from an early age as both parents played it. ...[more]
 Free Thinking Doggie  14:35:53 

You must log in or register before you can post messages (you'll be returned to this page once logged in).



© 2000 sell on the internet (soti) ltd | feedback
www.the-millionaires-club.co.uk ... FTIR Investments of Geneva Place, Road Town, British Virgin Islands