The Millionaires Club A forum where gentlepersons may discuss finance and related matters
wit is appreciated - vulgarity is not

Introduction

View Introduction

Archives

View Archives

Search Archives

Info

Adding Images

Adding Links

Links

 aaa Brown attacked by M|EP

 aaa The Great GW Circus

 ADVFN

 AIM

 Barclays Stockbrokers

 BBC

 Bloomberg

 Bullion Desk

 CMC

 CNN

 Companies House

 CSY Computer Systems

 Daily Bayonet

 Dailyfx

 Digital Look

 Fark

 French Property

 FT.com

 Google

 Growthcompany Info

 IG Index

 Interactive Investor

 Live Oil Price

 London Stock Exchange

 Money AM

 Motley Fool

 MSN Money

 Nasdaq

 New York Stock Exchange

 News of the World

 Shares mag

 Sky News

 Stockchallenge

 The Daily Mail

 The Daily Telegraph

 The Dailymash

 The Financial Times

 The Guardian

 The Indepenent

 The New York Times

 The Sun

 The Times Online

 The Wall Street Journal

 Wikipedia

 Yahoo

 You tube


Current Message Return to posts
From: Occhio Pazzo 🇬🇧
I once gave evidence in a red diesel trail at Southwark Crown Court

One of the four defendants was an engineer (of sorts) who used to do some work for me at my factory. Nice lad but not the brightest.

I had bought a batch oil filtration equipment for vegetable oil and part of it was a big, maybe 2000 litre, stainless tank which we had no use of, so it stood in the yard for a few years under a tarp.

One day he turns up and asked if I wanted to flog it. Did a deal and asked him what it was for. He quite openly told me that he was setting up a plant to bleach the dye out of red diesel and asked me if I wanted to invest. I declined.

So a year or so later he and three others get nicked and I was asked to give evidence at his trial. I agreed and had to hang about for the best part of a week at Southwark Crown Court before they managed to put me in the witness box for maybe 15 minutes.

Defence barrister, "Did Mr Fern know the secrets of your nuts?"

My evidence was to say that he had installed an oil filtration plant at my nut factory (which he had) but that he wouldn't necessarily know what it was going to be used for.

He got off. The other three got serious time.

I was supposed to get a daily allowance for time off work and travel and sustenance expenses. Filled out the forms. Never got a dime. Cunts.

 Current Thread  Author  Time 
Has a certain chutzpah ...[more]
 Hamsterwheel  09:23:45 
>> Good policy though. Labour would never consider it
 Occhio Pazzo 🇬🇧  09:32:01 
>> When I bought the old CSY HQ there was a large tank in the middle of the car ... [more]
 Denc 🗡  15:23:52 
>> I once gave evidence in a red diesel trail at Southwark Crown Court...[more]
 Occhio Pazzo 🇬🇧  15:57:05 
>> Labour happy to reap the massive VAT increase rising pump prices give. Again no ... [more]
 Hamsterwheel  10:29:55 
>> Well they have to pay for their new electorate somehow I suppose
 Occhio Pazzo 🇬🇧  11:23:59 

You must log in or register before you can post messages (you'll be returned to this page once logged in).



© 2000 sell on the internet (soti) ltd | feedback
www.the-millionaires-club.co.uk ... FTIR Investments of Geneva Place, Road Town, British Virgin Islands